Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

jan.27,2010

Today felt both heavy and happy.  I find the peace and certainty that i've been longing..and finally my road is sraight again and i know now i only have to look forward.  I might look behind but only to remember memories that you can never deny. This is going to be a long process for me, well it's going to be an endless pain, that's what i know now. But i GOD  is with me all throughout this journey. The road might be tough but i have steady hand that i can hold on to. Soon i will be facing the places and people that will tear my heart into pieces, and i dont how i will be when that comes, i hope i will get on with it gracefully like woman who lost her husband in a battle. I have done nothing wrong so that i will stand tall not to the people  but to GOD whom i made a promise .

No comments:

Post a Comment