Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

over..

i was able to talk to him today,and i've heard what i just needed to hear from him.  now i can finally move on and never worry weather he's ok or not. he has a girlfriend already so he's getting on with life. im happy for him. just as what he needed. oh yeah, it really hurts to the highest level,but GOD is with me, HE readed me for this moment and HE see to it that HE made me feel that HE's there. as for me, i dont know as to when i'll be over this whole thing, but i am happy nevertherless knowing that he's happy..no matter how hard life's situation is, if you let GOD in control of everything...things will become lighter..and i've proven that.


and just like the rose i've found in my garden this morning GOD will lay HIS hands on me and adore me forever

No comments:

Post a Comment