Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bluejaz resort and waterpark


Yesterday was the very first time that i ever felt so home and relaxed and feel so part of the world, after maybe 1 year or so of cloudy skies for me. as i just lay there watching the skies like cotton candies, i found peace of mind. i wished the moment moment never end.  Sana ganun nalang ang feeling:). But no, i have to go out and see my real world and fight this feelings. but then i am so happy that i found a place where i can just run away and hide myself and where i can find solace.  Seeing the wonder of nature i've realized it's is the only way to heal yourself completely..i didnt even have time to take photos coz i waz just enjoying the moment..next time...i was with my sister honey and her daughter rayven..rayven like any other kids and the ever childish me, enjoyed the sand and the clean water of the beach..we'll go back for sure. Thanks to Bluejaz Resort and Waterpark for making me happy..i will definitely come back for more memories:)http://www.bluejaz.net/Directions.html
that's the link if you want to check....have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment