Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Friday, June 4, 2010

june 4,2010

a lot has happened lately with my colorful life. it's a never ending adventure:) but one thing is for sure i am so home.  simple and iny home yet so lovely. we dont talk so much yet we respect,understand, and support each other. one thing is really making me happy is the fact that GOD is on our side. HE wont give you storms in life unless HE knew that you can go through the storm gracefully and still faithful to HIM. no matter how shaky life's storm is,i just close my eyes and knew that HE is holding me tight and just like a father to HIS daughter, just love me for what i am.. thank you GOD for all the gifts and blessings...

today is the death anniversary of my grandma, dad's mother...i know she's watching and guiding us and keep us safe always..thank you granny..love you...we surely miss you but i know you are in a better place than here.

No comments:

Post a Comment