Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Of Working Out


Of Working Out 

Hello guys and friends.  I am so happy to talk you again and somehow make your day inspired.  I am just an ordinary girl, person.  We have the goal: to be happy and be our best.  I just turned 42 YO few days back and i have never felt this good about myself.  Aside from my asawa who always makes me happy and beautiful, and also our furbaby marley, i draw strength and inspiration from working out.  Yes, the never ending working out.  It's cleche but it's really true.  I have been working out siguro mga 27 years old ako.  Back then i was lean coz i dont eat much red meat...very seldom lang.  But right now i am eating meat but in moderation.  Everything is in moderation but i workout every yoga, weights.  
So this is me at 49.. i just want to be strong and healthy.  I only workout at home and enjoy each time i do my routine. It's hard but it feels so good after.  what inspire me to keep on working out is subscribe to instagrams of people who loves working out.  So pag nagpost sila ng work out nila naiinspire din ako na gawin.  I dont mind what others would say, what's important is how i fell after.  How i wish they will find the happiness that i am feeling so that magiging positve lahat ng nasa sa isip nila.  Everytime i go to bed nae-excite na ako para sa workout ko the next day.  Kahit 10mins eact day na ibigay nyo sa sarili para mag workout, that will make a difference.  Love yourself first so can give love as well.  Just keep on working sa goal mo sa buhay specially sa health. I am not perfect but i am perfectly imperfect.:) 

Hopefully this will inpiren women out there. That's one of my goals.  We have so much to share to one another.  Nobody's the same.  Don't underestimate yourself.  You can leave comments so we can talk and if you question that you want to open, no judgement thrown, i'll be happy to listen. Thank you for taking the time reading my Blog till next time and have lovely day.


No comments:

Post a Comment