Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thanksgiving 2019 in Philippines



Good day everyone! How are you people doing?! Its been awhile since my last blog post. Before anything else allow me to greet our brothers and sisters in US as they celebrate Thanksgiving.  Happy Thankgiving to you all! 

As for me, since my husband is American, we celebrated thanksgiving as well here in Philippines. How did you celebrate thanksgiving? 

I asked my handy dandy friend "Mr. Goggle" about how thanksgiving came about? so here's what i found:

(in North America) an annual national holiday marked by religious observances and a traditional meal including turkey. The holiday commemorates a harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621, and is held in the US on the fourth Thursday in November. A similar holiday is held in Canada, usually on the second Monday in October.

As a Filipino, most often than not, every occasion is thanksgiving, we are always thankful for every waking day. Every opportunity that is givin is a blessing and me personally, i'm always grateful.  Now that my husband is American, i always see to it that we celebrate and prepare for Thanksgiving, to bring him back home somehow. 

What am I grateful for? A lot.  For the life i am living.  To most people they might think its not real but it is.  I couldn't ask for more.  I live a life that i ever wanted. Loved and appreciated.  It's truly a blessing to have found my home. I am thankful that we're healthy.. I am able to make other people happy, for the gift of understanding and forgiveness.  Finding my peace is something i am grateful for as well, i wish everyone find their peace also.  I am happy just the way i wanted it to be.  I thank the people who are with us along this journey.  May we continue to support and love each other for so many years and plentiful Thanksgiving days to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment