Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Monday, November 16, 2009



 i had a great day, until this certain girl left a message on my multiply channel, and she's hiding in a different name..lumabas naman name nya sa add..waaaaaaaaa...kainis...i just dont know what she's up to. is it just simply envy or what? i just dont get it. i am just minding my own thing and happy with what others achieve. i guess she's just having a personal problem or something, but you know sometimes it bothers me cause she is harassing me. she is so insecure of herself, i can sense that. agggg...i know i should not be bothered by this...i just hope she'll be fine and happy with her life. anyways what makes me happy when i wake up every morning? aside from the fact that i am still alive, it my pets who are busy pulling me out of my bed when the sun is up...




 
first photo...my cats found a bug this morning as i a opened the door which made so excited but ofcourse i didn't allow them to hurt the bug..
second photo is my usual breakfast pandesal and coffee, 2 for me and 2 for my cats
3rd is our lunch  for today, and snow excited

thanks for reading...

love and kisses,
franz


No comments:

Post a Comment