Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Saturday, November 14, 2009


hi everyone...thank GOD it's saturday! why i love saturday? it's because i see lots of family getting together and it's their time to bond. no ill feelings on part though i dont really got to experience most of the time. my family has been far from each other since i was nine years old. not because we are a broken family but because of work, and it's a choice each us need to make in order to survive. no regrets, i am proud of my mom for doing that for us. i can only cry for missed moments, but all together it made me a better person.  the experience taught me a lot of things. i have so much emotion whenever the word  "family" is brought out in a conversation, cause i so value my family. they might not be able to feel it maybe but in my heart , i do. i feel disappointed of myself sometimes cause there are things that i want to do for them but there's nothing i can do bout it.i just pray and ask GOD for guidance.i know that i will have my time. i have learn to learn and be patient, cause when you pray for something, the asnwer could be yes, wait, or no.  we cant have everything we want. i will just do whichever i am needed and of joy to the people who truly love me. in GOD's right time everything will fall into it's place. as it is, im at peace so i believe everything will be well. be happy and believe in yourself...no matter what situation you're into. put GOD  in the center of everything, so  you wont have fear, doubt and sorrow...cry if you want to, cause afterall you are just human. tears are not signs of weakness but of courage to show that you are hurting and just want to cry...well thanks for taking time reading me today. i love to see you smile and loving yourself more than anything else...

love and kisses,
franz                
me and jag this morning.he is not supposed to go  out lately coz he scared someone few weeks back, but he was so excited upon seeing me. and i know what he wanted.please GOD keep us safe always as i just want this dog to be happy and enjoy his being a dog..


and after i gave him a nice bath..how relaxing is that for him...

a happy and good dog...he's enjoying it so much

No comments:

Post a Comment