Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Sunday, November 15, 2009

hey there beautiful people! i just hope you all have a great day today just like i do.  what makes this day a lot more special is the fact that another filipino is victorious today in the world of sports.. i guess more than 1 cause i've heard django bustamante also won the champ in japan for pool sport and another in triathlon..hope im right boout that. anyways, i am also sad cause another pinoy, a boxer, won but in a comma for head injury. i pray for the strenght in his family. so i nonly watched the replay of the manny fight cause i wanted to be sure that he won the fight to be sure, cause it would be heart pounding for not knowing who would win. cant afford to see manny getting punched. i just hope that he will continue to be a better person because GOD is so good. the streets were empty again today because of the fight, no trics.  i dont like watching boxing when there are people around cause i am very noisy, i scream a lot...i have always been wanting to try boxing as an excercise, how i wish one of these days, when it's possible.  to make my viewing more enjoyable i made popcorn..

love it.

what have i learned today? well in everything you do always ask GOD for guidance. and beauty always starts from within. i have lots of wishes and HE knows the desires of my heart. and i know HE will give it to me if it's for me. one thing i've learned in life is being patient. thanks again for reading guys..my life is such a bore but i like to thank you for reading. this really helps me express my thoughts. this is not for bragging but blogging. we are an inspiration to one another. hope you will have a wonderful night. i cant wait for another beautiful day tomorrow. thanks for reading..

love and kiss,
franz

No comments:

Post a Comment