Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Sunday, November 29, 2009

how can you stay away from getting hurt? all my life i've been trying to shield myself from pain and the people who've hurt me are the ones i deeply love. that is more painful. if you are not hurt, then you are not loving. can i just put a lock on my super bruiced heart. i want a total transformation of myself. how can i do that? if only i can delete something. i dont talk to anybody regarding how i feel. how things are going. what's goin on in my mind. what's hurting me, anything that is painful i dont talk about it to people? why? because i dont know how to open up. i was 9 when mom left to work abroad, dad has been there physically but doesnt care at all. he was always out and left me with my 4 sisters to take care of. the hardships as a child, taught me to be distant and self restraint. i dont know how to argue and people see it as a negative trate. they just dont understand. i was always crying when i was growing up. i dont remember being happy while i was growing up. people just come and go in my young life. i 've heard a  lot of goodbyes when i was growing up. it was pretty normal to me already, though it was really painful but at an early age i have learned to accept things with an open heart. in  my young mind and heart i told myself  "whatever makes them happy". i've learned to just depend on myself and not to anybody. i thought i have found the joy that i have been longing for all my life. but it was just all pretentions and false promises. now as i looked back, i've realized that, none is really permanent in this world. and i am right that you only have yourself to depend on. you will never do something that'll hurt you but people will hurt you one way or another. i know i will carry this memory with me all through my life, and these will serve as a reminder to myself. i trust GOD that HE will always protect me just as HE  always do..

No comments:

Post a Comment