Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Friday, November 13, 2009

happiness is a matter of choice.


hey guys...how's your day today? well mine is as usual very monotonous. same thing each day but i always see to it that i am happy with i am doing. like i always tell my friends and family happiness is a matter of choice. as you go through life, trials, sorrow, happiness, heartaches and more i guess, but those are part of life and growing up. you grow as you were hurt, you'll learn from your past, live today and make the most out today, tomorrow depends on how you live today. i am a person of today. i always value what is happening at present. i always ask for GOD's wisdom and understanding in anything i do. i dont push something that is ruining myself and doesnt help me as person and stop me from growing. what makes me happy? it's the people around who are happy too, and ofcourse my pets
they make me smile in the morning.kinda wierd to some but when you give out love without expecting in return, it's a therapy for all the heartaches you have experienced,unknowingly. i've read that in a book, so i guess that explains why i always have a smile on my face inspite of. ...i have chosen happiness over sorrow and pain. i love this medium on expressing my thoughts and this is one way of knowing myself as well. all in all i thank the ALMIGHTY FATHER for another day and i cant wait for a beautiful day tomorrow...thanks for reading me...

love and kisses,
franz

No comments:

Post a Comment