Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Saturday, November 28, 2009

when one stops loving...

what's so scary about being inlove is losing the one you love.  destiny is not in your hands so weather you like it or relationship is about hellos and goodbyes. it's either or or you'll go on separate ways. you might end up being friends or enimies, or just prefer not to talk so things wont get worst. what do you usually expect when your in a relationship. a lot would say, honesty and fidelity. as for myself i thought honesty is enough to keep the relationship working. but as go along life and learn while falling, i learned that it's trust that give the realtionship spark and going.  trust is about listening and believing to your partner. yes you need to listen to others opinion but above all it's your partner's word that you will value most of all. above anyone else you should know your partner weather she/he is telling the truth. when you trust the person there will be no doubts and you allow your relationship to grow. if there's no trust in your heart you will allow others to go in the middle of your relationship and ruin everything. you create your own problem and a monster in you. you  are teaching your partner to stay away from you. i for myself is afraid to be involved again. not because i am afraid to fall in love, cause it's nice to give love and being loved. but because i dont wanna be in a situation were i will be scrutinized by the one i love. accused by someone whom you thought would be there for you. that for me is emotuonal torture which will forever be in my heart, and will leave a scar forever. yes i always say that life is a matter of choice. so chose to be happy than letting other people put me down. life is short to be wasted with harsh words that can ruin someones life. i leave at present, today is very important to me cause tomorrow is the result of whatt you are today. for now i just want to stop loving..i have good memories with me.. and there are people that when i think about put a smile on my lips. loving is hard when your heart is bruiced all over it. 

1 comment: