Franz

Franz
I am the master of my life; i am the doctor of myself

Sunday, November 22, 2009



It's a Sunday..It's sunny and cloudy day. i didnt do much today, i opted to go out because of the unpredictable weather. as usual, i just inspire myself with positive thoughts.  i just wanna be positive with everything, though it's really a struggle for me these passing months to really smile and be happy. but i just remind myself of the struggles of others. i am still grateful cause i am not loosing my faith which is very important. that's what keeps me going and have a happy disposition inspite of. what's important is that my family believe me and loves me for who i am, though sometimes i questioned their faith in me. but ones the thought arises i just think of happy thoughts. i only have myself to hold on to and GOD.life is wonderful afterall. it's up to you how you would like to see it, you have the choice to be happy or sad. right now i am blocking myself from things and places that reminds of pain.  but ofcourse i know this will pass, the storm will end. i am almost there, i know the sky will clear at the right time. what is more painful than loosing the ones you truly love? i guess none. the world will stop for a while for me, but i am slowly getting there. thanks for reading my mind whoever you are. just keep on loving with all your heart and mind..it's nice to give love and receive one too.

love and kisses,
franz

  

No comments:

Post a Comment